Heat pumps have a variety of benefits, the main one being the dual ability to both heat and cool a home. They’re also a great option for a home that may require less conventional means of temperature – heat pumps are often a solution when other appliances don’t get the job done.
Your Local Heat Pump Experts
Home Aire Care Heating and Air Conditioning provides homeowners across Kingston, Trenton and the surrounding areas with a full range of residential services for heat pumps, including:
- Full replacement & installation of heat pumps for the home
- Fast, post-installation emergency repairs, available 24/7/365
- Friendly ongoing maintenance that prevents long-term problems following the setup of your heat pump
- Certified experts with three decades of experience and G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials
- Emergency & last minute home appointments available!
Call us at (613) 902-1323 or request a quote online today!
Expertise for Kingston, Trenton & Surrounding Areas
Home Aire Care has decades of experience in creating comfortable households. We’re dedicated to our craft, and it shows. We know all the in’s and out’s of heat pumps, and we even have a variety of different types to suit the needs of different homes.
Our technicians go through rigorous background checks, testing, and continuous training to ensure they can maintain our high standards of service. We guarantee that they will be respectful, timely, and courteous while in your home.
As part of the Right Time™ group, Home Aire Care has an additional layer of resources to ensure that you have the best home service experience possible. Being a part of this exclusive group means that we are able to serve more homes while maintaining our standards of quality.
What Customers Say
“Very friendly and fast. Actually arrived an hour and 20 minutes before the scheduled time of the new furnace which was great because we were freezing!”
- Matt G.
“From the technician who paid me the first visit, to the salesman to the installers, the experience was excellent service in all fronts. The staff is certainly professional.”
- Sandra T.